Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Wish List

I know its early, but I am doing my Christmas Shopping today (for myself of course). With all the stress that has been going on in my life....I need retail therapy (this day was planned anyway). I like to call this day Mona's Black Wednesday. I would rather shop in peace and avoid long lines (maybe even a sale...but when do cosmetics ever go on sale?) than to dare venture into a store on Friday. Yep, I am making my way out to Tyson's Corner to get my shop on!!! I am sooo excited!!! The weather is nice, and I feel inspired!! So What's on my list, you ask???


1. Sony Cyber Shot Digital Camera

Well, I am finally buying one!! I need this to document my work and keep you updated with all my trips to sephora, Target, and fashion shows.
www.sony.com


2. Dermablend Liquid Foundation



I use this to cover tattoes. This formulation is sooo densely pigmented that it covers tattooes,without looking thick and cakey. It is transfer resistant and waterproof...so I don't have to do too much upkeep.
www.macys.com

3. Japonseque Double Sided Palette

I need this in my life!!! I hate carrying alot of stuff with me on jobs. This helps to compact your supplies. I will store my foundations and lipsticks all in here!! Genius!!! This can be found at www.alcone.com.

4. Phyto 9 Ultra Nourishing Cream

My hair NEEDS this!!! My hair is sooooo dry!! I have natural hair and I have been eyeing this line for a while, but I was a little apprehensive because of past products that have failed me (Curly Pudding, Bumble and Bumble, Redken...the list goes on). I think that I am ready to jump back in and take a risk at falling in love...with a new hair product that is. This line contains botanical extracts, which would be a change for me and my poorly hydrated locks.
www.sephora.com


This list could go on and on....but unfornately my bank account doesn't (LOL...someday!!!). My weekend is going to be lovely!!! Shopping today, Thanksgiving tomorrow!! I can wait to prepare my Thanksgiving dinner and play with all my new purchases!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: