Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Skin Oasis


I have finally ended my journey in the search for the winter's best moisturizer. I have slept with it on(no humidifier) and awakened to find that my skin felt as soft as a baby's bottom. No tightness or dryness around the mouth area!! I found it in perfect timing too!!! Finals are here and that means no sleep until December 19th. Between Finals, work, and freelancing my skin will need this extra boost.

Introducing.... MD Skincare Hydra-Pure Intense Moisture Cream!!! It was love at first touch. This made my skin feel so good!! The instant I rubbed this in, my skin felt like I had never drank a Cosmo, Diet-Coke, or a Starbucks Frap. I was surprised at my skin's reaction, because I didn't think that the cream would be heavy enough for what I needed. The Bobbi Moisture balm has been the only moisturizer that I have been using for the past year at night, so the difference in texture made me a little apprehensive. But... I had to have it!! The sales rep Greg at the counter was soooo helpful. It was really good to see that he was well read and well versed on the product that he was selling. Listening to him go over the product information pulled out chemical vocabulary (i'm a chem major) that I just recently learned. The most impressive part about this moisturizer is that it contains a chelating complex that binds with unwanted heavy metals, minerals, and impurities left behind by water, which helps to alleviate breakouts. Next I would like to find a hydrating skin mask to give my skin a boost at the end of the week.

No comments: