Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gimme Some Suga'

Tired of spending money on fancy scrubs?? Well, I have a solution for you: sugar!!!
I happened to do this when I ran out of Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains a couple of months ago, and I have been adding this to my cleanser every since.

All you do is buy a pack of sugar. Just the regular sugar that you use to sweeten tea or coffee with-not the sugar in the raw. The size of the sugar particles are a little to large. Add the sugar to your cleanser or apply your cleanser and then take the sugar and apply on top (this is what I do). If you add the sugar directly to your cleanser, make sure that you add enough so that the cleanser doesn't become a uniform mixture. Exfoliate as usual. Rinse with warm water and bam!!! Your skin should feel smooth and hydrated!!!

No comments: